- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Unroll the pizza dough and transfer to a 9X13-in. pan.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and dollop with goat cheese.
- Bake 8 min or until puffed and very lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and crumbles of goat cheese.
- Bake another 5 to 7 min or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile toss arugula with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add balsamic vinegar and toss again.
- As soon as the tart comes out of the oven, add the arugula mixture.
- Place figs over arugula.
- Let stand 2 to 3 min then serve.
Join the conversation