- Preheat the oven to 375F. Place the peaches in a medium baking dish and sprinkle with almond extract (if using).
- Sprinkle with sugar, then cornstarch and toss well to coat.
- To make the topping, stir the flour, sugar, baking powder and sit together in a medium bowl.
- Stir in ½ cup of the cream, adding more if needed to create a soft dough that drops from a spoon.
- Drop big spoonfuls evenly over the top of the peaches.
- Place the baking dish on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 min or until the fruit is bubbly and the topping is golden. Serve warm.
Join the conversation