10 regular-sized popsicles
- Roughly slice fruit, then mix with honey. Mash with a fork to combine. Leave at room temperature for 15 minute until liquid forms or make ahead and refrigerate for up to two days. Set this aside.
- Mix together yogurt, vanilla and honey until smooth and everything is well incorporated.
- Pour into each popsicle mold until 2/3 of the way full.
- Take your liquid and fruit mixture and fill the rest of the mold leaving a small space at the top. With a fork or popsicle stick, swirl and push the fruit to different depths of the popsicle. Don’t mix all the way if you’d like the marbled effect. Chunks of fruit and the syrup created should be throughout the popsicle. Cover and place sticks into mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours of overnight and enjoy!