- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease an 8-inch round cake pan with oil.
- To make the cake, place the chocolate and butter in a large microwave safe bowl and heat until the butter is melted and the chips are soft (approximately 1 minute).
- Add the coconut sugar, salt and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs and stir until mixture is smooth. Add the cocoa powder and stir –but do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake the cake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool. Top with icing sugar and raspberries.
Join the conversation