Silicone sphere mold
- In a metal bowl, melt chocolate over a Bain-Marie.
- Spoon chocolate into moulds. Fill each mould around 1/3 of the way – any more than this will result in too thick of a shell.
- Using a brush or any straight-edged tool spread the chocolate evenly into the mould.
- Pop into the freezer for 10 minutes and moulded chocolate spheres will pop right out.
- Fill one half of the full sphere half-way with hot cocoa, favourite toppings, and lots of marshmallows.
- Using a heated plate, heat the top half of the sphere around the edges, and then pop it on top of the filled half.
- Voila! Cocoa bombs are ready. Pop the bomb into a large mug and top with the desired amount of really hot milk. Enjoy!
Join the conversation