Chef and expert Randy Feltis shows us how to make a phyllo lemon cheesecake. This dessert will guarantee to leave your family and friends wanting more. Plus, it’s easy to make and is the perfect addition to any holiday party.
Serves: 10 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Bake time: 55 minutes | Special tools: 9inch spring form
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Start in a stand mixer with cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar and honey.
- Whisk until smooth, add eggs 1 at at time. Then softly add flour, cream, vanilla and lemon.
- Butter phyllo sheets and wrap the cake pan evenly from bottom to sides.
- Pour in your batter and bake for 55 minutes or until you get a clean toothpick in the middle.
- Remove and let rest for at least 3 hours preferably overnight.
- Garnish with raspberries, mint and icing sugar.
Join the conversation