Chef and expert Randy Feltis shows us how to make a phyllo lemon cheesecake. This dessert will guarantee to leave your family and friends wanting more. Plus, it’s easy to make and is the perfect addition to any holiday party.
- 12 sheets Phyllo dough
- 1/3 cup Butter melted
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Lemons juiced and zest
- 2 packages Cream cheese softened (8oz)
- 1 carton Mascarpone cheese (8oz)
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 3 large Eggs room temp
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup 35% cream
- 2 pints Raspberries
- 1- Mint leaves
- Icing sugar
Serves: 10 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Bake time: 55 minutes | Special tools: 9inch spring form
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Start in a stand mixer with cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar and honey.
- Whisk until smooth, add eggs 1 at at time. Then softly add flour, cream, vanilla and lemon.
- Butter phyllo sheets and wrap the cake pan evenly from bottom to sides.
- Pour in your batter and bake for 55 minutes or until you get a clean toothpick in the middle.
- Remove and let rest for at least 3 hours preferably overnight.
- Garnish with raspberries, mint and icing sugar.
Join the conversation
What do you think?
You neglected to inform us in the recipe of how much cream and how much honey to use …could you please advise …Zi am anxious to make this…thank you!
What is the quantity for the white chocolate?
The video spoke about the above ingrefient.
Hide the conversation