- Preheat oven to 300 F if convection oven, or 325 F is standard oven.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
- In your mixer bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, lemon extract, lemon zest, and melted butter.
- Attach into mixer. Fit with the paddle attachment and mix until everything is thoroughly combined. Add the egg and continue to mix.
- Once the mixture is fully incorporated, start adding your flour mixture ¼ c at a time. Let it combine before adding the next ¼ c.
- Once all the flour has been added and dough is formed, add add freeze-dried berries and white chocolate chips. Chill dough and then roll into balls and bake.
Join the conversation