Pastry chef Rochelle Desouza, the founder of Pretty Little Layers Toronto, took the plunge to follow her passion for baking French Sweets. In this recipe, she will be showing us how she makes her Instagram-able glazes on her perfect entremets!
An Entremet is a multi-layered mousse-based dessert. It comprises different textures, flavours that surprise your tastebuds!
- Bloom gelatin in half of the water.
- In a pot, add remaining water, glucose, sugar and bring to 100C
- In a separate bowl, add chocolate.
- Once the sugar mixture has come to the right temperature, add bloomed gelatin.
- Pour this over the chocolate and mix to combine.
- Add condensed milk and mix.
- Strain into containers and allow it to cool down until 35C
Join the conversation