- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and the salted butter until mixed well
- Press the mixture into of the pan.
- Next pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the graham crackers crust
- Sprinkle even layers of the chocolate chips, coconut, almonds and maldon salt
- Firmly pack down the layers into the condensed milk.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until starting to brown
- Cool the bars completely before slicing and enjoy!
Join the conversation