- Dust the dough balls with flour and gently pat down to a 1 inch puck. Cut 3 by 3 making 1.25 inch squares.
- Let rest and rise in warm area for 40 min.
- Dice strawberries and toss with 1 tablespoon of regular sugar, splash with lemon chello.
- Add Nutella to a piping bag.
- Gently fry dough balls at 350 degrees, they should float and flip over.
- In a large bowl mix powdered sugar and cinnamon, remove balls from oil and toss in sugar.
- Let cool for 1 minutes, then pipe Nutella into each ball.
- Place strawberry mixture down on large platter and top with Nutella stuffed balls, garnish with icing sugar and mint.
Join the conversation