- In a mixing bowl combine the diced peaches, watermelon, rice wine vinegar and honey. Set aside until needed.
- Cut your rice paper into triangles.
- In a medium pan, add in the Canola oil enough to cover the rice paper. Allow the oil to heat up until it’s around 380F/195C. To test out the heat, you can add a small piece or rice paper. It should immediately sizzle and turn white when placed in the oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add in 3-4 rice paper triangles at a time and cook for 3-5 seconds. It’ll very quickly curl up and turn white. Remove the rice paper from the oil and strain any excess oil on a paper lined tray.
- To serve, lay all the rice paper crackers on a tray, spoon over the diced mixture, garnish with a small piece of burrata and basil, eat immediately, smile and ENJOY!
Join the conversation