1 hr 15 min
- Roll out pastry to a round 12 inch disk. Place inside non stick tart pan and trim the edges with a small knife.
- Blind bake (parchment paper and rice on top) at 275 for 35 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove and refrigerate.
- Place all other ingredients into a food processor and pulse till smooth.
- Add mixture to tart shell and bake at 325 for 20-25 min or till set.
- Remove and chill, just before serving sprinkle with sugar and torch for a golden crust.
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy.
Join the conversation