It’s Rhubarb Season! Chef Randy Feltis shows us how to make a delicious Rhubarb flan perfect for summer!
- Mix all the dough ingredients in a stand mixer until it come together. Shape into a disk and let rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- For the filling ingredients, simply toss all ingredients together and let rest.
- Roll out your dough to 14 inches. Slide onto a baking sheet. Set oven for 400 degrees
- Place rhubarb mixture in the middle of the dough and softly spread out. Roll up the dough edges to make a rim, sprinkle with raw sugar and bake until golden.
- Slide onto a baking tray to cool. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream
Join the conversation