- In mason jar or sealable container, combine strawberries and sparkling wine.
- Close lid. Shake gently and place into freezer for 30 minutes.
- Spoon strawberries onto whipped cream and meringue or angel food cake. Serve immediately!
Alternate Serving Method
- In a bowl of stand mixer, combine all ingredients.
- Slowly increasing speed, whip until stiff peaks. Serve with meringue, angel food cake or with fresh strawberries.
TIP: Pour strawberry-scented wine into champagne flutes to serve as an accompaniment.
Join the conversation