Randy’s top s’mores bar picks
- The simple milk chocolate-covered biscuits with toasted marshmallow
- Old school honey wafers mint chocolate marshmallow
- Snap crackle pop. Rice crispy squares with chocolate and marshmallows
- The Rainbow, M&M cookies with peanut butter cup and marshmallow
- The salty back; ruffles dark chocolate marshmallow
- Oreo separate add marshmallow
- Add some ‘OMG’ and top with crispy bacon to any of the above
- Pick a base and add chocolate.
- With a roasting stick, toast marshmallow over open flam softly. Or not if you like the charred taste.
- Carefully remove toasted marshmallow with a top and bottom base.
- Now the hard part. Hold for 1 minute and melt the chocolate.
Join the conversation