You know, sometimes you just luck out with a creation that tastes as good on the plate as it did in your imagination. This treat is really the ultimate as far as chocolate is concerned. Not only are you getting the benefits of bittersweet chocolate you’re getting a ton of fibre in a treat that tastes so excellent you may not be able to share these with anyone. Here’s another one of my warnings – these have a ton of fibre in them not something that is usually in a treat. One a day would be great, more than that? You may not make it in to work, which depending where you work may not be such a bad thing.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a metal bowl over gently boiling water. Remove from heat just as it starts to melt. Stir till melted and cool to the touch.
- Place cereal in a large bowl. Pour in melted chocolate.
- Spread out evenly into pan and let set, approximately 2-5 hours depending on humidity.
- Break into 16 pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Join the conversation