- Heat some grape seed oil in a frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and sear until golden brown. Once the salmon is cooked remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the chorizo, tomato and white beans. Warm through and then add the spinach just before removing the pan from the heat.
- Lightly fold the spinach in with the tomatoes, white beans and chorizo to lightly soften the spinach.
- Season with salt, pepper and serve with the salmon.
Join the conversation