2 to 3 portions
- 1 lb stir fry beef strips
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 ½ cups teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 green zucchini seeded and sliced on the bias
- 1 yellow zucchini seeded and sliced on the bias
- 20 green snow peas cut into julienne
- 1 large carrot sliced on the bias
- 1 red pepper seeded and cut into julienne
- 1 yellow pepper seeded and cut into julienne
- 1 orange pepper seeded and cut into julienne
- 4 green onions sliced on the bias
- 2 portions of cooked Whole wheat spaghettini pasta
- Place the soya sauce, sweet chili sauce and a ½ cup of the teriyaki sauce in a large zip lock bag. Mix and then add the beef strips. Seal the back and then move the beef around in the bag to ensure the sauce completely covers the beef. Store in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After the 2 hours, heat the grapeseed oil in a large fry pan and add in the marinated beef. Lightly brown the beef and then remove from the pan and set aside. Using the same heat, the sesame seed oil and add in the carrots, peppers, zucchini, snow peas and stir fry without colour on medium to high heat.
- After one-minute return the browned beef, add the green onions and the remaining teriyaki sauce. Warm through and then add the cooked spahettini. Again, warm through, season the salt and pepper. (careful on the salt as the sauces are salty) Serve immediately.
Join the conversation