Special tools: box grater
- Bring tomato sauce to a soft simmer.
- Mix bread and milk together, tear apart and make a paste. Add olive oil, wine and parmigiana.
- Add beef, garlic, shallots and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Now mix it with authority.
- Now do it again. Don’t worry this will make them light and fluffy.
- Mold into 1.5 oz balls and softly poach in tomato sauce for 35 minutes.
- Remove and serve, in a sub, pasta, polenta, garlic bread or all the the above.
Join the conversation