1) In a medium size cast iron pan, blister tomatoes at medium high heat for a few minutes, add vegetable oil & Moldon salt.
2) Add slivered garlic and roast for an additional 1 minute. Set aside.
3) In a non stick pan at medium high heat ,sear the snapper skin side down until golden brown. Flip the snapper up side down & add butter & fresh basil. Season with kosher salt & fresh black pepper. Remove from the pan once cooked.
4) Toast pine nuts in a non stick pan at low heat until golden brown or in the oven at 200 F for 6 minutes.
5) Assemble : Place the watermelon radish on the bottom of the plate. Drizzle olive oil & balsamic vinegar on the radish. Place the burrata in the centre, season with maldon salt & pepper. Place the fish on the centre, sprinkle pine nuts and garnish with fresh basil.
6) Serve warm.
Join the conversation