- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Using a fork, prick the potatoes all over, about 5 to 10 times. Drizzle with canola oil, and season with salt. Wrap each potato in aluminum foil, and place it into the preheated oven on a baking sheet.
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour or until a fork slides in easily.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground chicken, and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up the meat, for approximately 6 to 8 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well, allow to cool, and set aside at room temperature.
- Once the potatoes are finished cooking, slice each one lengthwise from end to end. Using your hands, pop open the potatoes by gently squeezing the bottom pushing upward creating a pocket.
- Divide the ground chicken evenly into each potato pocket and pour the hot sauce on top of the chicken. Remove from the oven, and garnish with blue cheese and chives.
Join the conversation