whisk, large baking ramekin
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Melt butter in a medium pot, add flour and cook for 1 minute. Add milk slowly and stir out the lumps.
- Kill the heat, add Gruyère, chives, Dijon and eggs. Over season this mixture, it is 50% of the mass but 100% of the flavour.
- Whisk egg whites to a stiff peak and add 1/3 at a time to the flavour batter.
- Rub the butter in a ramekin and add parmigiana.
- Softly add soufflé mixture and bake in a water bath for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with a massive smile!
Join the conversation