4 to 6
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles until al dente. Drain, oil lightly and reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium heat, soften the Swiss chard stems in the oil for 3 minutes. Add half of the garlic and the Swiss chard leaves and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool.
- In a small pot over medium heat, heat the strained tomatoes, broth, oregano and the remaining garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) glass or ceramic baking dish.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add the tofu, feta and egg to the cooled Swiss chard mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a work surface, spread about ¼ cup (60 ml) of the Swiss chard mixture on each noodle. Roll up the noodles. Carefully cut each in half to obtain two rolls per noodle. Place the rolls in the sauce, cut side up. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Join the conversation