Chestnut flour pasta
Chestnut flour pasta:
- Sift the two flours together in a large bowl or on a wooden board.
- Form a fountain and crack the eggs in the middle of it, add most of the milk and start kneading until a shiny pasta ball is formed. Place the dough under a dome or in a plastic bag and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the pasta with the appropriate machine, or if you are good to do it using a rolling pin excellent, make into fettuccine type pasta and set aside until needed.
Once pasta is made:
- Precook the pasta in salted boiling water until done to your liking, reserve some of the cooking water for the sauce.
- Preheat a frying pan and into it add the guanciale, render at medium low heat to remove excess fat.
- Drain the fat from the guanciale and into the pan add half of the butter and the grapes, sauté on a strong fire for a few seconds and add the pasta water, turn the fire down to medium.
- Add the precooked pasta, turn the fire down and add the remaining butter and all cheese, toss to emulsify the sauce and serve immediately.
Join the conversation