Special tools thermometer
Fried Chicken Marinade
- Marinade chicken for 5 minutes to 24 hours.
- Dip in rice flour, egg and bread crumbs. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Bring EVOO up to 350 in a large pan shallow fry until golden and flip. Repeat.
- Remove and season with salt and pepper.
- In a sauce pot, sauté garlic, chillies, shallots and ginger.
- Caramelize honey and deglaze with red wine. Reduce by 1/4 add vinegar and plums.
- Put lid on and simmer softly for 15 minutes.
- Steep for 10 minutes. Purée, pass and serve with tenders.
Join the conversation