4 hrs 15 min
- 2 racks pork ribs
- 1 lb potatoes
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard or Dijon
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped
- 1 pickle finely chopped
- 2 tbsp shallot or red onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 juice and zest lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to bake 275F.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients for dry rub.
- Using a piece of paper towel for grip, and remove the membrane along the back of the ribs.
- Massage the dry rub into the ribs everywhere.
- Wrap the ribs in foil then place on a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Bake for 3- 3.5 hours, until the ribs are fork tender.
- Once they are cooked, remove from the oven and set the oven to broil.
- Brush BBQ sauce on the ribs and broil for 2-3 minutes, repeat this step at least twice. Slice ribs and serve.
- In a large pot of salted water gently boil potatoes until fork tender.
- Strain potatoes and in a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients together, reserve some herbs to garnish.
Join the conversation