- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- In a bowl mix turkey, feta, oregano and pepper to taste.
- Form into a patty.
- Lightly oil grate and place patty onto grill.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until turkey is cooked through, flipping half way through.
- Enjoy on a lettuce bun with toppings of choice and a side salad (2 cups lettuce, ½ cup sliced cucumber, 2 tomato slices and dressing)
*Option: make these burgers up ahead of time and then you can just throw them in the oven or on the grill when ready to eat!
Join the conversation