- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes into long thin French fries (about ½ in by ¼ in). Place on prepared sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt. Make some space for salmon.
- Stir panko with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt in a shallow bowl.
- Lightly beat egg in another shallow bowl.
- Dip one salmon fillet into egg then into panko mixture, pressing so panko sticks to top and sides (but not skin if possible).
- Gently place salmon skin side down on prepared sheet, then repeat with remaining fillet.
- Bake 16 min or until just cooked through. Serve with tartar sauce and lemon wedges.
Join the conversation