- Ensure the BBQ is clean and ready to go.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F and preheat with the lid closed. In the meantime, form your burgers and season with just salt and pepper. Press a good-sized thumbprint in the middle of the patties.
- At the same time, cook the bacon on the grill until crispy and set aside. In a small mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sriracha and honey, mix well. Set aside.
- Grill the burgers for 3-4 minutes, flip and grill for 2-3 max minutes max. Add cheese and continue to cook for 1 more minute. Cover lid if needs be to melt the cheese.
- Remove burgers from the grill and cover and let rest for 2 minutes.
- Add your favourite toppings and drizzle the peanut butter sauce over the meat and enjoy
Join the conversation