- 8 shrimp marinated with sweet soy and grilled, cut in half
- 1/2 bunch coriander picked and cleaned
- 1/2 bunch mint picked and cleaned
- 1/2 bunch Thai basil picked and cleaned
- 1 lime leaf julienned
- 1 stalk lemongrass white part sliced
- 1 red chili seeded and julienned
- 1 shallot sliced
- 1/4 cup pomelo pithed and separated
- 1/4 small cucumber sliced into ribbons
- cripsy shallot for garnish
- crushed almonds for garnish
- garden honey
Nahm Jim Dressing
- Start by grilling the shrimp to desired liking, you can do this on your BBQ. Next, place all salad ingredients together in a bowl, gently toss.
- Next, the dressing; roughly chop chili, garlic, and coriander root. Place in a mortar and pestle and pound into a paste. Place the remaining ingredients in the mortar and mix until combined.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss gently. Plate in 4 bowls with 4 halves of shrimp in each bowl. Sprinkle crispy shallot and crushed almonds on top of the salad and enjoy!
Join the conversation