- Season the bass with salt and pepper, drizzle the olive oil all-over it and rub it in well, it should not be dripping.
- Line the inside of the belly with lemon slices and close with a toothpick.
- Preheat your BBQ make sure to clean it well and rub the grill with an oiled cloth. Place the fish on the grill across the lines and turn the fire down under it. Cook until the fish comes loose easily then turn it over and cook until done.
- Remove fish from the grill and rest for a minute.
- Remove the bones and serve with a good amount of the salsa verde.
- Place all ingredient, except for the Oil and Egg, in a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Add in the oil and the yolk, blend for a minute and adjust seasoning, set aside.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until soft, remove from the fire and allow to cool in their own water. Strain the potatoes and save some of the water.
- Peel (optional) the potatoes and cut into rondelles.
- In a bowl mix the mustard with the lemon juice and vinegar, add the sugar and mustard, salt and pepper and stir in the olive oil mix well, and loosen up the dressing with a little of the potato water. Add the chives and the potatoes, mix and set aside until needed.
Join the conversation