- Toss beet fries in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. In a large cast iron pan on medium heat cook for 3 minutes per side or until golden.
- Mix breadcrumbs with herbs and season with salt and pepper. Dust filets with flour. Mix eggs and milk and coat filets. Press filets into breadcrumbs.
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil and a nub of butter in a large cast iron pan on medium heat. Sauté for 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- To make aioli, place mayonnaise, capers, mustard, dill, lemon juice and zest in a food processor and pulse for 1 minute.
- Neatly stack beet chips and top with golden pickerel. Add a dollop of aioli and some sprouts as garish.
Join the conversation