- Preheat a heavy-bottom sauté pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and butter, coat pan.
- Add garlic and 2 sprigs of thyme to flavor oil/butter.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towel, season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper, lemon zest and thyme.
- Add chicken to the pan, breast down, sauté until golden brown, turn, sauté until golden brown.
- Slice lemon in half, squeeze juice over chicken, place lemon halves in pan, slice down.
- Turn breast up, drizzle with honey to finish.
- Garnish with fresh thyme, serve with lemon halves, squeeze over chicken to finish.
- Preheat a heavy-bottom sauté pan over medium-high heat, add butter and olive oil, coat pan.
- Add shallots, lemon and asparagus, season with salt and pepper, sauté until slightly browned, charred and fragrant.
- Remove from heat, top with almonds, serve.
Join the conversation