1 hr 30 min
1 hr 40 min
Special tools- pasta bike, food processor
- Sift flour onto a clean counter top. Make a well in the middle for the eggs.
- Mix eggs into flour and add oil and salt.
- Knead into a dough and work it hard for 3-4 minutes.
- Wrap in plastic and let rest for 30 minutes Run through pasta bike starting on number 1 then 2, well you get it.
- Once you get to 7 cut into pasta length. let the dough rest for 10 minutes and place through the linguine fitting.
- Dust with flour and let dry for 25 minutes
- In a large sauce pan, sauté garlic, chillies, shallots in olive oil.
- Add Rapini deglaze with white wine, lemon juice and stock. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Remove and add to blender with cashews and basil. Blend until smooth.
Return to pan.
- Boil pasta in salt water until al dente
- Add to sauce with a little pasta water. Toss in Parmigiana and plate.
Garnish with 1/2 burrata and olive oil
Join the conversation