- 2 spicy Italian sausage , hand broken skinless
- 12 shrimps , peeled, deveined and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup white onion , julienne
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 medium zucchini , chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes , chopped
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 bunch Italian parsley , chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1lb of linguine
- Cook the linguine in salted boiling water.
- Preheat a skillet and in it add the onions and garlic, sauté for a minute the add the sausage meat, sautee for a few seconds then add the zucchini and shrimps, season well with salt and pepper and cook until the shrimps are not translucent anymore.
- Strain the linguine and add them to the skillet along with some of the cooking water, add the tomatoes and parsley and maybe a nugget of butter and toss well, serve immediately.
Join the conversation