- 1 tbsp (15 mL) PC New World EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC Organics Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC Old-Fashioned Dijon Prepared Mustard
- 1-¾ lb (875 g) piece centre-cut salmon fillet (skin-on)
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced radishes
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic for 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in syrup, vinegar and mustard. Increase heat to medium-high; cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, or until sauce has thickened and reduced by one-third. Divide sauce equally between two bowls; let cool completely, about 20 minutes.
Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; place salmon skin-side down on baking sheet and brush top with sauce from one bowl. Cover salmon with plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Arrange rack in top third of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Uncover salmon; brush with some of sauce from second bowl. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; brush with more sauce. Return to oven; bake for another 5 to 7 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through and flakes easily. Discard any remaining sauce. Using large spatula, transfer salmon to serving platter. Top with radishes and green onion. Lift salmon off skin using spatula to serve.
Join the conversation