To finish the dish
- Marinate the beef with a pinch of salt, sugar, wine, water and sesame oil, set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside
- Preheat a wok or a non-stick frying pan, add oil in it and once hot add the beef, stir well and make sure it is well sautéed on all sides, remove from the oil and set aside.
- Wipe the wok or pan add more oil and add the rice noodles and the green onions, sauté until hot, place in a platter.
- In the same wok add more oil and add the garlic, chilies, onions, peppers and black beans, sauté for half a minute , add the sauce mixture and then add the beef back into it, cook the sauce until it thickens and then pour over the noodles. Serve immediately.
Join the conversation