- Trim the potatoes horizontally to create a flat surface.
- Dig apple corer into potato, then remove to reveal a perfect cylinder shape.
- Roast potatoes at 375F degrees for 12 minutes. At the same time roast the prosciutto for 5 -6 minutes until very crispy. Break into smaller pieces.
- Finish cooking potatoes in 2 cups of stock and butter for another 10 minutes. Season liberally with salt.
- Spear potatoes onto bamboo sticks and garnish with dollop of sour cream, crispy prosciutto pieces, and chives.
Join the conversation