- Preheat grill to high heat (about 450 degrees F). Make the spice blend: Add all the spices to a bowl and mix with a spoon.
- In a large bowl, add Shrimp, sausage pieces, corn and potatoes. Drizzle over the olive oil and spice blend. Using a large spoon, incorporate the spice blend with the shrimp mixture, being sure the pieces are all coated evenly with the spice blend.
- Cut four pieces of foil paper, about 1 foot long each. Divide shrimp, mixture evenly over the four foil sheets. Top each packet with a squeeze of lemon, 1 tsp butter and a sprig of parsley.
- Take two opposite ends of the foil and crinkle and seal them together over the shrimp mixture. Take the opposite sides and cross and sinch into a sealed package. Place the foil packets on the heated grill and cook until the contents are cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot, being careful because the packets will be very hot. Enjoy!
If you want to prepare the ingredients ahead of time so they cook quickly on the BBQ, boil your corn, microwave your potatoes and sauté your sausage. All that needs to cook are the shrimp which cook very quickly!
Join the conversation