- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut a half head cauliflower into large florets. Place cauliflower and sweet potatoes on prepared sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt. Make some space for salmon, then place the fillets skin-side down on prepared sheet.
- Stir curry paste with yogurt then spread over top of each fillet.
- Bake 16 minutes or until cooked through but still springy. Serve with cilantro and lemon wedges.
Join the conversation