- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic and pancetta and sauté until slightly brown. Then, add shrimp, peas and wine and let simmer and reduce heat by half.
- Add the chopped mint.
- While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water. Stir to prevent from sticking together.
- Drain the pasta when it’s al dente and add to the saucepan with the pancetta, prawns and peas.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese and mix well.
- Transfer to serving bowl and add mint, lemon zest and more Parmigiano.
Recipe Courtesy David Rocco
Join the conversation