It’s TACO TUESDAY! Or wait Monday, or whichever weekday you might be making this recipe?! This taco kit is a perfect, quick and easy way to make your next fiesta feast. Break out the sheet pan and make life easy. Serve everything on the sheet pan, fill your tacos and you’re all set!
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil, chipotle, salt, pepper, garlic, and oregano. Combine.
- Lay the chicken, bell peppers, onions onto the sheet pan and brush the olive oil mixture over
the chicken and veggies.
- Place the sheet pan into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken thighs have
an internal temperature of 165F degrees and the skin is crispy.
- Once the chicken and veggies are cooked, during the last 5 minutes place the tortillas on an
oven-safe plate and place in the oven to warm.
- Remove the sheet pan and tortillas from the oven. Then pull chicken.
- Have fun making the tacos building them right from the pan!
Join the conversation