8 small tacos
- In a frying pan on medium heat add oil. Once oil is hot add jalapeno and sear well on all sides.
- Remove to a bowl and cover with saran wrap and allow to steam for at least 15 min.
- Take off saran wrap and remove skin of jalapeno as well as seeds and white membrane. Using a hand blender combine all ingredients for jalapeno dressing in a bowl and store in the fridge until required.
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Peel sweet potato and dice into ¾” cubes. Toss in garlic oil, chili powder, cayenne, salt and black pepper.
- Lay on a rimmed baking tray lined with parchment and bake for 12-15 minutes or until just fork tender.
- Remove from the oven and toss with green onion and cilantro.
- Place two tablespoons into a taco and top with dressing and more green onion and cilantro if desired.
Join the conversation