- Season steak with heavy salt and pepper. Sear in cast iron pan.
In a sauce pot, char leeks, green beans and shrimp. Deglaze with red wine and a tiny bit of hot sauce.
- Add boiling stock to couscous and cover. After 5 minutes season with parsley, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Remove steak and let rest.
- Add couscous to veggies and shrimp and season.
- Place bbq sauce down on plate. Cut steak in half and place it on top of bbq sauce. Tuck the warm couscous beside the prefect steak and serve.
Join the conversation