9 x 13 baking dish
- Pre-heat one side of the BBQ to medium heat.
- Add chili flakes, jalapeño and oregano to tomato sauce. Begin by spooning ½ cup tomato sauce on the bottom layer of the baking dish.
- Top with pasta, followed by sauce, cheese, ricotta and basil. Repeat this process until sauce and cheese are finished.
- Add Parmesan to top layer and place on BBQ on indirect heat.
- Close lid and monitor BBQ every 10 minutes to see progress.
- Lasagna will be ready in 45 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Join the conversation