1 hr 15 min
- Remove steak from fridge approximately one hour prior to cooking to allow even cooking on the BBQ.
- Pre-heat BBQ to high heat. Oil grill, season steak with salt and pepper and add to BBQ.
- Add all veg to the BBQ the romaine will cook the fastest.
- Once char marks and colour is achieved remove the vegetables from the grill.
- The steak should reach an internal temperature of 125F to hit medium rare after resting.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients for mayo and set aside.
- When steak is removed from BBQ and resting for 5 minutes toast bread. To assemble lay down mayo on both sides, romaine, peppers onions, sliced steak and serve!
Join the conversation