- On your countertop mix all Gnocchi ingredients into a large dough ball. Let rest for 20 mins.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Slice thick slices from ball of dough and cut lengthwise down the middle. Roll out the two pieces into long ropes 1/2 inch in diameter. Dust with flour when needed.
- Portion ropes into 1 inch soft pillow like Gnocchi.
- Gently boil Gnocchi for two minutes or until they start to float (small batches is best) Remove and let cool on baking try with olive oil.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and let marinate.
- Place 2 cups of gnocchi and 1 cup of marinating Brussels into active fry. Cook for 10 minutes, place into small pasta bowls and garnish with basil and grated parmigiano.
Join the conversation