1 hr 30 min
- In a mixing bowl add oil, garlic, lemon juice, yogurt, tandoori masala and salt. Mix to incorporate.
- Add lamb and coat evenly with the marinade. Cover and marinate for a minimum of 1 hour, for best results overnight.
- In a small bowl add yogurt, liquid smoke, mint leaves, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper and mix well. Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven or BBQ TO 400F. Start skewering the marinated lamb chunks onto the soaked bamboo skewers. Alternate pieces of lamb with chunks of pepper and onion Repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Lay skewers on a sheet pan and roast the lamb skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once halfway through the cooking process. Alternatively cook on BBQ until desired doneness.
- Assemble lamb skewers on a platter and drizzle with smoked mint yogurt and lemon wedges.