6 roti wraps
Using leftover turkey and mashed potatoes… this turkey roti filling is easy to make and will become a family favourite.
- In a small bowl mix the dry spice blend together: curry powder, ginger, cumin, coriander, cloves, and turmeric. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and onion and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until the onion starts turning golden brown. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add spice blend and stir in well.
- Add chicken broth scraping up any bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Add turkey and mix until combined. Add potatoes, breaking them up so there aren’t big lumps of potatoes visible, and stir in. Bring to a boil, if the mixture looks dry, add ¼ cup more chicken broth, bring back to the boil, cover, reduce heat to simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat roti wraps according to the package instructions.
- Place one roti wrap on a plate and spoon in ½ cup of the turkey filling in the bottom half of the wrap.
- Fold 2 sides in and then fold in the bottom side, gently rolling up to make a package. Serve with cole slaw. Repeat with all 6 roti wraps.
Join the conversation