- Place 2 teaspoons of loose leaf tea per cup into a pitcher or a jar. You can place into an infuser or allow them to freely roam around, steep and release all their flavours
- Pour 2 cups of room temperature or cold water into the pitcher. Feel free to add in some seasonal fruits to cold steep along with the tea
- Cover the pitcher and place in the refrigerator
- After cold steeping, take a sip and see if you’ve reached your ideal brew time. If you think it was steeping for too long and is now too strong, simply mix in more cold water. Once you have reached your ideal cold brew taste, pour it through a fine mesh strainer to remove the loose leaf tea
- Finally, the easiest step of all.. pour yourself a glass, sit back and enjoy!
Join the conversation